CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy My b/friend left me

This morning when I woke up, no body around me anymore.

I searched everywhere, near far, low high, to only see my b/friend nowhere ?
    Any advice for the lonely just losing a b/friend ? Is there any possibility that my b/friend just wanted to keep highest the sensation of yesterday pleasure we had had. So he left.
    My life now is really like a wreck without b/friend.
    Don't know how long later on I can find another one to fill up this emptiness!!!

Re: My b/friend left me

Sooner than later, if you go outside and ask someone. They'll answer you.
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Pick up the phone and call him ...

How are we suposed to know where the hell he ran off too..

If you cant keep a man, don't blame us ...
    Articles VB6 : Break the 2G limit - Animation 1, 2 VB.NET : 2005/8 : Moving Images , Animation 1 , 2 , 3 , User Controls
    WPF Articles : 3D Animation 1 , 2 , 3
    Code snips: VB6 Hex Edit, IP Chat, Copy Prot., Crop, Zoom : .NET IP Chat (V4), Adv. ContextMenus, click Hotspot, Scroll Controls
    Find me in ASP.NET., VB6., VB.NET , Writing Articles, My Genealogy, Forum
    All VS.NET: posts refer to VS.NET 2008 (Pro) unless otherwise stated.

i remember the day that my girl friend left me i said to myself okay: "i will find a better one and now that's better to continue writing my code and replace any variables with her name with another name" !!!
    Last edited by toraj58; January 22nd, 2009 at 04:22 PM.
    Please rate my post if it was helpful for you.
    Java, C#, C++, PHP, ASP.NET
    SQL Server, MySQL
    DirectX
    MATH
    Touraj Ebrahimi
    [toraj_e] [at] [yahoo] [dot] [com]

Quote Originally Posted by toraj58 View Post
    ... now that's better to continue writing my code and replace any variables with her name with another name" !!!
    that's a bit extreme...

so it applies to XP methodology (extreme programming)
    Please rate my post if it was helpful for you.
    Java, C#, C++, PHP, ASP.NET
    SQL Server, MySQL
    DirectX
    MATH
    Touraj Ebrahimi
    [toraj_e] [at] [yahoo] [dot] [com]

I hav the same problem, once i found my boy friend, Ho Van Tu, a retired soldier, dissappeared without trace cos he was afraid of my big mouth then I know you had been web-cheaters lied! Bhahahah
    Call him back on you can blend a little more to eat more resources for book binding and sales worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Baby ant View Post
    I hav the same problem, once i found my boy friend, Ho Van Tu, a retired soldier, dissappeared without trace cos he was afraid of my big mouth then I know you had been web-cheaters lied! Bhahahah
    Are you mad or what ?
    He is a binary software writer as well as soft copy maker who has been raised by some bears out there.
    The most recent news I heard of him was his abuse of millitary badge to store illegal instruments without notice of any local police.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Mih View Post

Any advice for the lonely just losing a b/friend ? Is there any possibility that my b/friend just wanted to keep highest the sensation of yesterday pleasure we had had. So he left.
    Don't know how long later on I can find another one to fill up this emptiness!!!
    There is this Chinese proverb that says "The greatest wealth you can amass is contentment" -- well, I dont know the exact words but it is something to that effect.

Life is really a wreck without a bf (or in my case a gf) but when you'll get used to it, you'll get contentment. And you dont have to find someone to be happy.
    Marketing our skills - please participate in the survey and share your insights
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Mih View Post

Be positive...they are like trains...another will be along soon...unlike jobs these days.
    Jim
    ATP BE400 CE500 (C550B-SPW) CE560XL MU300 CFI CFII

"The speed of non working code is irrelevant"... Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."...Calvin Coolidge 30th President of the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanaj View Post
    Be positive...they are like trains...another will be along soon...unlike jobs these days.
    You just dont know how rich her boyfriend is, On Tet holidays his family eats only SQUARE water melons.
    The usual round ones are for the poor! He says "Not really much only $300-400/one" !

Look, Marie just produced another Paris By Night 95, I watched. There are two songs by Ngoc Ha and Tran Thu Ha. I love Tran Thu Ha's Ra Ngo Ma Yeu (written by Tran Tien), my father loves listening it while he is on bed.

Yes, "it is my Marie - The beauty of Binh Duong" - Jim King

I think Marie will
    Life is short, 10 years or at most 20 years.

I look back upon what I have been through I know how young I am

I am now in my early 30 still get cheated by many people. but I will live as long as I can. An explanation is not enough to me, is the explantion truthful ?

Thanks Vanaj
    Like this,
    Codeguru is shared by one family because members are within Hoang family, all of moderators are representive images for members to log on anytime to post. Every 5-6 months once the owner will be changed [now controled by Ken and Marie], both get control from [Lyn and Tran Hung], and claim that Tran Hung and Lyn ran away! Some months later they will gain back thecontrol. This is a nice switch to run away from local eyes and to escape from being taxed on, like now.

Don't undress me for public watch since they don't know who you are!

Don't undress me for public watch since they don't know who you are!
    Sorry, this is a family forum..
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast