January 22nd, 2009, 01:28 PM
Edit PDF bookmarks and flatten PDF annotations via Aspose.Pdf.Kit
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java v2.0.0 now supports editing PDF bookmarks, modifying and flatten PDF annotations. Another important feature for replacing or deleting images from a PDF document is also supported in this new version.
About Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows and web based Java applications. It supports adding digital signatures, CJK fonts and creating or editing PDF annotations or bookmarks. It also enables you to encrypt or decrypt a PDF, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images and text, modifying meta information of a PDF, font styles, modifying AcroForm, filling XFA fields in PDF, appending pages and converting PDF file to a Tiff file or XML file.
- How to extract images from PDF documents.
- How to create PDF bookmarks.
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java.
- Online Documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!