January 27th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Convert Excel XLS to HTML and Read or Write XLTM and XLMX files
What’s new in this release?
The previous version of Aspose.Cells allowed you to convert Excel XLS to HTML file and converting worksheet to image. However the latest version supports to read and write XLTM and XLMX files. Many new features like: Exporting Pivot Table to Excel 2007 file and adding pivot calculated item to pivot table in 97-2003 XLS file are also supported now.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
- How to convert Worksheet to Image?
- Convert Excel XLS to HTML and many other formats.
- Read and write XLTM and XLMX files.
- Setting Pivot Tables appearance.
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET.
- View demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!