Does anyone know how to scroll the CWGraph control? Here's the behavior I want to achieve:
1. The graph's X axis spans from 0 to 3000. In the beginning, it's charting a baseline (using ChartY method).
2. Let's say, it charted to 2500, when the user initiates a certain activity of interest.
3. Graph immediately scrolls left leaving only the last 500 points of the baseline (this is the part I don't know how to do). The rest can be discarded.
4. Plotting continues from 500 onward.
Could anybody give me some suggestions?
- VB6 and Measurement Studio 8.1.11.
- I'm aware that NI has it's own forum.