February 10th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Barcode Professional 6.0 for .NET now available
Barcode Professional is the most flexible & powerful royalty-free barcode component for Microsoft .NET Windows Forms applications. Version 6.0 features new barcode standards including UPS MaxiCode (2D), Micro QR Code (2D), all GS1 DataBar family (formerly RSS-14) and many more! Some other new features include text justification alignment and support for multiline text, EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) exportation generating true vector-based barcodes, and a new barcode engine.
What's new in Barcode Professional 6.0 for .NET Windows Forms?
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
-- UPS MaxiCode (2D)
-- Micro QR Code (2D)
-- GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14)
-- GS1 DataBar Truncated (formerly RSS-14 Truncated)
-- GS1 DataBar Stacked (formerly RSS-14 Stacked)
-- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional)
-- GS1 DataBar Limited (formerly RSS Limited)
-- GS1 DataBar Expanded (formerly RSS Expanded)
-- GS1 DataBar ExpandedStacked (formerly RSS Expanded Stacked)
-- EAN UPC AddOn 2
-- EAN UPC AddOn 5
-- USPS Package Identification Code (PIC) based on Code 128
-- Matrix 2 of 5
-- Danish Postal 39
-- French Postal 39 A/R
- Improved! QR Code - Added user selection for encoding (code page) when using Byte compaction mode.
- Improved! MSI - Added second checksum.
- New! Barcode generation engine re-written from ground up.
- New! Added others Barcode Unit of measurement (Inch, CM, MM and Mils).
- New! Added barcode padding space.
- New! Added Text Justification for alignment.
- New! Added support for displaying multiline texts.
- New! Added Bar Width Adjustment feature.
- New! Added separated font settings for additional text and value to encode.
- New! Added HumanReadableText property which will be used (if specified) instead of value to encode which is hold by Code property.
- New! Added EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) exportation generating true vector-based barcodes with RGB and CMYK color spaces support.
- New! Added EMF (Enhanced Windows Metafile) exportation generating true vector-based barcodes.
- New! Added TIFF Compression algorithms (LZW, CCITT3, CCITT4 and RLE) when generating barcodes in such image format.
- Improved! "Fit barcode to size" feature.
- Improved! BarRatio property converted to float point number.
- Improved! DrawOnCanvas method now honors PageScale property of the involved Graphics object.
Download Barcode Professional for Windows Forms
More Information about Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Windows Forms
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width