CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Fan Page on FaceBook for Codeguru

If you are on Facebook, then consider becoming a fan of Codeguru!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pa...ru/45429103713

Brad!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

Re: Fan Page on FaceBook for Codeguru

Face book owner is a code theft of ConnectU

I am always a fan of codeguru and I always hope I will get back what I lost

Quote Originally Posted by Thu View Post
    Um.... okay?

They introduce Vietnamese girls for white men, look at Andrei Alexanderescu who they intend to promote to some corp, I guess. He has been offline long from comp.lang.c++.moderate because Kate Gregory was disappointedly out of codeguru job, and she will stimulate to break this promotion. They then assign the task to another boy in order for Kate to shoot at him!
    I don't understand your Signature. What do you mean Kate Gregory was disappointedly out of a codeguru job? I'm not sure what most of the other stuff means. I'm guessing English is not your first language.

I know Kate Gregory and would consider her a friend as well as a colleague. And since I am responsible for Codeguru, I know her interaction with the site. So, could you clarify what you mean in your sig regarding her, because if I am reading your signature correctly, then you are misinformed or simply wrong.

Brad!
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

I became a fan
    Marc Gregoire - NuonSoft (http://www.nuonsoft.com)
    My Blog
    Wallpaper Cycler 3.5.0.97

Author of Professional C++, 4th Edition by Wiley/Wrox (includes C++17 features)
    ISBN: 978-1-119-42130-6
    [ http://www.facebook.com/professionalcpp ]

Face book owner is a code theft of ConnectU

no offense, but you don't make much sense most of the time. this is not the first time i completely fail to understand what you mean - and English is not my first language.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Jones View Post
    Um.... okay?

I don't understand your Signature. What do you mean Kate Gregory was disappointedly out of a codeguru job? I'm not sure what most of the other stuff means. I'm guessing English is not your first language.

I know Kate Gregory and would consider her a friend as well as a colleague. And since I am responsible for Codeguru, I know her interaction with the site. So, could you clarify what you mean in your sig regarding her, because if I am reading your signature correctly, then you are misinformed or simply wrong.

Brad!
    Yes you are right . What I can figure out from Thu's sig is that

Andrei is/will be promoted to some company.
    Kate was fired by codeguru years ago (the project failed or ideas got turned down with promises here and there to say that they might be reused again in the future). But she has not heard anything so far. It is hard to take, really!
    Now while they promised project is being hung, site owners/promisers offered help to others who are sitting right next to Kate in writing projects, way to tenderise the stiff meat or say turn on the spot [this had been applied by a shareware character Mick on board long before he was banned :rolleyeys:. An apparent strategy in love seduction.].
    Of course if the owners tend to promote Andrei directly, Kate will make their "underlying" planning projects up front for everyone to know. The corporation thus would refuse the guy. The plan fails!
    Now the owners say they are going to help another boy for the learning stuff, not Andrei. Kate will aim at the boy immediately. You already decided and saw evidence of the fight, I guess!

Just what I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Alin
    no offense, but you don't make much sense most of the time. this is not the first time i completely fail to understand what you mean - and English is not my first language.
    How about speaking my native language ? It would be certainly more understandable than Enish language.
    hi,,,

I became a registered-through-facebook fan as well!

I imagine I am a fan.
    If I can come to their company, discuss, talk, reason things out right, then quit for home. I _will_ be a real registered fan. Now I can only be a member online, as a virtual one!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Jones View Post

I don't think you should bother too much about that. That's a complete list of senseless sentences. That's basically the only thing Thu has done so far, i.e. posting senseless and offending messages. After checking his activity on this site, I have banned him for this reason.
    Last edited by cilu; February 20th, 2009 at 09:37 AM.
    Marius Bancila
    Home Page
    My CodeGuru articles

I do not offer technical support via PM or e-mail. Please use vbBulletin codes.

I have banned him for this reason.
    You mean *it*
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by dglienna View Post
    You mean *it*
    He said "him" not "it", sorry I can resist! although it and him to me are the same!
    Please don't deny it.

The Facebook fan club is slowly growing ... 33 fans at the moment ...

and i'm one of them ..
    Articles VB6 : Break the 2G limit - Animation 1, 2 VB.NET : 2005/8 : Moving Images , Animation 1 , 2 , 3 , User Controls
    WPF Articles : 3D Animation 1 , 2 , 3
    Code snips: VB6 Hex Edit, IP Chat, Copy Prot., Crop, Zoom : .NET IP Chat (V4), Adv. ContextMenus, click Hotspot, Scroll Controls
    Find me in ASP.NET., VB6., VB.NET , Writing Articles, My Genealogy, Forum
    All VS.NET: posts refer to VS.NET 2008 (Pro) unless otherwise stated.

Woohoo! Joined the fan club
    R.I.P. 3.5" Floppy Drives
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by yuenqi View Post
    I imagine I am a fan.
    If I can come to their company, discuss, talk, reason things out right, then quit for home. I _will_ be a real registered fan. Now I can only be a member online, as a virtual one!
    So I don't think you are a fan in ACTUALITY.
    When I have a table full of food, I of course will not be able to finish it on my own, I would definitely invite someone to join the table, a mutual share of food I have.
    I am sad if you come with axes, knives and rifles. I watch music dvds quite often, also download songs available on the net. I know well producers earn money on the number of dvd sales not on just a single disk's price. The price is low and many people (including the producers themselves) upload their songs all over the web. . Because products produced are to be used not to store in the warehouses.
    hi,,,

jeez everyone has a facebook now :P