Hello,

I am trying out to develop a prototype of a product using the new MVC framework in C#.
So I created the project and all the basic Views and Controllers are created by the environment.
Now, before I start further development I need to make sure I can actually deploy it on a computer for a demo.
So I have an XP machine and I installed IIS 6 on it (Went to Add/Remove Windows components,etc.)
so the first issue I have is :

1) When I go under IIS and click Details and then go to the World Wide Web Service and click
Details I don't see Active Server Pages listed.
2) I want to configure the C# project to use IIS instead of the development server so I went to
project properties, clicked on the Web tab and selected the Use Local IIS Web Server button.
Then I click on Create Virtual Directory and I get an error message saying - "Unable to Create
virtual directory.Configuring the virtual directory for ASP.Net 2.0 failed.You may need to
manually configure this site for ASP.Net in order for your site to run correctly"

The thing however is that I don't want to use ASP.Net 2.0 - I need to use 3.5 SP1 to get all
the latest and greatest of MVC and I have that installed on my PC.

So in short I really need to get my site up and running outside of the dev environment. Any help in that area is greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much in advance

Susan