February 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Parsing SQL, Select, Where and OrderBy statements via Aspose.AdHoc
Aspose.AdHoc is an ad hoc query builder component for ASP.NET applications. Developers can simply drag and drop the Ad Hoc component on to their web forms, assign a DataTable object as the data source and let the component do the rest. It supports building queries and parsing SQL, Select, Where and OrderBy statements. Aspose.AdHoc comes with a rich UI, displays human-readable query statements and supports custom CSS style. It allows output to web pages as well as Word, Excel and PDF documents.
- CSS Style Control by Aspose.AdHoc.
- How to save and retrieve queries using Aspose.AdHoc?
- Homepage of Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Download Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.AdHoc for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.AdHoc for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.