I’ve got problem with using GDI on top of OpenGL in Windows Vista. I’ve found that if GDI graphic would be drawn before any drawing operation of OpenGL than everything what was drawn by GDI would be cleared and would be drawn everything what was drawn by OpenGL before and after. It looks like OpenGL is drawn in separate buffer which after each calling of glFlush function drawn on a screen while clearing what was drawn by GDI. One of easiest solution of the problem is to draw any GDI objects after drawing OpenGL elements, but appears the same problem when the screen spitted on 4 sides. After drawing of one screen, drawing of OpenGL elements next screen clearing GDI objects previous screen. I tried to draw everything on the screen and the copy everything to memory buffer using CDC::BitBlt and then draw this buffer using OpenGL function glDrawPixels. But I found that GDI objects are drawn after exit from CView::OnDraw function, means catch of screen using CDC::BitBlt at the end of CView::OnDraw function do not include GDI objects.
Other case is to draw GDI objects to memory and the draw them by using OpenGL functions did not tested. I am trying to find much easiest way to solve the problem.
Please, help to solve the problem.