March 3rd, 2009, 10:51 AM
Barcode Professional 6.0 for ASP.NET now available
Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional 6.0 for ASP.NET; the Best Barcode Solution for Microsoft ASP.NET Websites.
Version 6.0 of Neodynamic's flagship barcoding product has expanded its capabilities to include new barcode standards like UPS MaxiCode (2D), Micro QR Code (2D), all GS1 DataBar family (formerly RSS-14) and many more! Some other new features include text justification alignment and support for multiline text, EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) exportation generating true vector-based barcodes, and a new barcode engine.
What's new in Barcode Professional 6.0 for ASP.NET?
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
-- UPS MaxiCode (2D)
-- Micro QR Code (2D)
-- GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14)
-- GS1 DataBar Truncated (formerly RSS-14 Truncated)
-- GS1 DataBar Stacked (formerly RSS-14 Stacked)
-- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional)
-- GS1 DataBar Limited (formerly RSS Limited)
-- GS1 DataBar Expanded (formerly RSS Expanded)
-- GS1 DataBar ExpandedStacked (formerly RSS Expanded Stacked)
-- EAN UPC AddOn 2
-- EAN UPC AddOn 5
-- USPS Package Identification Code (PIC) based on Code 128
-- Matrix 2 of 5
-- Danish Postal 39
-- French Postal 39 A/R
- Improved! QR Code - Added user selection for encoding (code page) when using Byte compaction mode.
- Improved! MSI - Added second checksum.
- New! Barcode generation engine re-written from ground up.
- New! Added others Barcode Unit of measurement (Inch, CM, MM and Mils).
- New! Added barcode padding space.
- New! Added Text Justification for alignment.
- New! Added support for displaying multiline texts.
- New! Added Bar Width Adjustment feature.
- New! Added separated font settings for additional text and value to encode.
- New! Added HumanReadableText property which will be used (if specified) instead of value to encode which is hold by Code property.
- New! Added EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) exportation generating true vector-based barcodes with RGB and CMYK color spaces support.
- New! Added EMF (Enhanced Windows Metafile) exportation generating true vector-based barcodes.
- New! Added TIFF Compression algorithms (LZW, CCITT3, CCITT4 and RLE) when generating barcodes in such image format.
- Improved! "Fit barcode to size" feature.
- Improved! BarRatio property converted to float point number.
- Improved! DrawOnCanvas method now honors PageScale property of the involved Graphics object.
Download Barcode Professional for ASP.NET
More Information about Neodynamic Barcode Professional for ASP.NET
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!