March 18th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Barcode Professional 6.0 for MS SQL Server Reporting Services now available
Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of Barcode Professional 6.0 for MS SQL Server Reporting Services; the Most Advanced Barcode Solution for Microsoft Report Server projects.
Neodynamic's flagship barcoding product has expanded its capabilities to include additional barcode standards including UPS MaxiCode (2D), Micro QR Code (2D), all GS1 DataBar family (formerly RSS-14); text justification alignment and support for multiline text as well as a new barcode engine!
What's new in Barcode Professional 6.0 for Reporting Services?
- New! Barcode Symbologies:
-- UPS MaxiCode (2D)
-- Micro QR Code (2D)
-- GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14)
-- GS1 DataBar Truncated (formerly RSS-14 Truncated)
-- GS1 DataBar Stacked (formerly RSS-14 Stacked)
-- GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional (formerly RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional)
-- GS1 DataBar Limited (formerly RSS Limited)
-- GS1 DataBar Expanded (formerly RSS Expanded)
-- GS1 DataBar ExpandedStacked (formerly RSS Expanded Stacked)
-- EAN UPC AddOn 2
-- EAN UPC AddOn 5
-- USPS Package Identification Code (PIC) based on Code 128
-- Matrix 2 of 5
-- IATA 2 of 5
-- Danish Postal 39
-- French Postal 39 A/R
- Improved! QR Code - Added user selection for encoding (code page) when using Byte compaction mode.
- Improved! MSI - Added second checksum.
- New! Barcode generation engine re-written from ground up.
- New! Added others Barcode Unit of measurement (Inch, CM, MM and Mils).
- New! Added Text Justification for alignment.
- New! Added support for displaying multiline texts.
- New! Added Bar Width Adjustment feature.
- New! Added HumanReadableText property which will be used (if specified) instead of value to encode which is hold by Code property.
- Improved! "Fit barcode to size" feature.
- Improved! BarRatio property converted to float point number.
Download Barcode Professional for Reporting Services
More Information about Neodynamic Barcode Professional for Reporting Services
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width