March 26th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Import &Export Spreadsheets in ODS OpenDocument Spreadsheet format
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Cells for Java v2.0.1 now supports importing / exporting spreadsheets in ODS - OpenDocument Spreadsheet format. Some other features like setting shared formula, getting image data of Picture and OleObject, manipulating advanced controls: Check box, Button, Radio button, Combo box, List box, Group box, Scroll bar, Spinner and Label.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.