Hi,

I builted a factory with classes Factory, Production, Cell, FactoryPackage, exacty in this order.

My classes are simply set of CString objects that mantain informatios about directories anf files that realy represent my factory. Production was created inside factory and cell inside production, FactoryPackage inside Cell.

So, I builted a class called STProfessional where i instantiate a object CFactory. Inside constructor of professional, i start a worker threadThen calling a function that i named Do_Task , that call the function Doing, who manage a set of repositories (Directories).

Until now, everyting is fine ...

But, the class professional, manage files that containg tasks to be executing ... Function Doing is executed in looping managing the repositories until they are empty. So i insert a call to a funtion named FactoryPackage::Move_EntradaToBaseline to test a execution of a method outside the worker thread.

The problem hapen when i use a CString FactoryPackage:_sPacoteFabrica, especificaly in the function GetData.

...exe!ATL::CSimpleStringT<char,0>::GetData() Line 789 + 0x3 bytes C++

I know that there is problems known with syncronization ... but i donĀ“t no what can i read to get informations about this especific problem.

Someone can help me ...