April 2nd, 2009, 03:56 PM
Convert reports from JasperReports & JasperServer to Word Formats
What’s new in this first release?
Aspose introduces a new product: Aspose.Words for JasperReports that allows exporting reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Microsoft Word document formats (DOC, DOCX, HTML, TXT). The exported Word document reports look identical to the reports exported by the built-in exporters of JasperReports.
More about Aspose.Words for JasperReports
Aspose.Words for JasperReports makes it possible exporting reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Microsoft Word document (DOC), Office Open XML (OOXML, DOCX), Web page (HTML) and plain text (TXT) formats. It is written purely in Java and is provided as a single JAR file that can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer. Aspose.Words for JasperReports exports flow layout documents that are easy to further edit in Microsoft Word, if necessary.
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for JasperReports.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for JasperReports Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for JasperReports blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width