CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Little help?

Little help?

Ok I am looking for a little help of how start this fixing this problem.

Compile and test the source code from (AddressFrame.java) of the text.
    Then modify to enter in symbolic address name and return an IP address. Complete the
    following table:
    IP address Domain name Class of address

18.181.0.31 = A
    137.52.224.16 = B
    204.198.135.62 = C

So currently when you run the code it loads a box with the IP address box and the symbolic address box, however I need to create the code that will place the symoblic addresses (A, B, C) to match the specific IP address ranges. This piece is not working. I am using Netbeans IDE becuase this is the only program I know who to use so far. Yes, I am a beginner. Can someone point me in the right direction of where to start? Thanks for any help you can provide the addressframe.java is attached.

-A
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Little help?

Sorry for the title name, just read the guidelines that says this is a no no. Sorry..

dlorde is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Re: Little help?

Please post code in CODE tags rather than a link. Many here won't follow posted links.

If you have a specific question about something you are stuck on or don't understand, please ask it.

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all...
    P. Drucker
    Please use [CODE]...your code here...[/CODE] tags when posting code. If you get an error, please post the full error message and stack trace, if present.