April 16th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Aspose.Total for .NET Q1 2009 Released
What’s new in Aspose.Total for .NET Q1 2009?
This Q1 2009 release of Aspose.Total for .NET components suite shows you a detailed quarterly summary of newly supported features by Aspose components. Let me list down some of these important features.
- Aspose.Words supports importing and exporting for rectangle shape, ellipse shape, draw:line, text:variable-set, text:bookmark-start, text:bookmark-end, meta:user-defined, and text:user-defined. Also improves parameterization when exporting image (HTML, PDF).
- Aspose.Cells now supports directly converting Excel files to PDF.
- Aspose.Pdf enables importing PDF files into Corel Draw and also supports PDF Linearization.
- Aspose.Slides announces several PDF improvements like: Support for text shadows, implemented gradients rendering, improved quality of images and reduced size of generated PDF file.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows extracting some non-English text such as Chinese and Japanese.
- Aspose.Network supports Unicode Format Outlook Message File (*.msg), converting an EML file (*.eml) to Outlook Message file (*.msg) and announces improved performance for parsing / writing iCal format.
- Aspose.AdHoc enables you to create custom localization resource sets and translate Aspose.AdHoc to any language that you want.
- Aspose.Spell adds digital signatures for DLLs.
More about Aspose.Total for .NET
Aspose.Total is a suite of 18 powerful and widely used .NET components that enables you to programmatically manage your business applications like: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Editor, Project, InfoPath and Flash. Aspose.Total also contains components for Charting, Email, Spell checking, Barcode creation, Ad hoc query generation, Recurrence patterns, Network protocols, extending ASP.NET and Workflow. It is compiled on daily basis to contain all existing and potential components released by Aspose.
- What’s new in Aspose.Total for .NET Q1 2009.
- Homepage of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Total for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Total for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width