April 19th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Websphere Message Broker Programmer
Since 1991, ISG has provided information technology and domain specific subject matter expertise to organizations in a wide cross section of industries, including healthcare, insurance, banking, retail, and telecommunications.
We are seeking an IBM Websphere Message Broker Programmer for a one year engagement in Jacksonville FL.
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
· Message Broker 6.1 on Z/OS
· Able to code and understand flows with connections to Oracle and DB2 (Z/OS) stored procedures
· Must be able to read & understand PL-SQL & DB2 COBOL Stored Procedures
· Webservices – understand XML Schema’s, XML, SOAP, WSDL
· Must be able to read and understands COBOL data structures, and copybooks
· Able to navigate Z/OS to find and retrieve COBOL artifacts
· Fluent with MQ queues, channels, remote queues, Queue managers
· Familiar with Source Code management – preferably ClearCase and ChangeMan
· Familar with JMS and CICS
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.