CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Hybrid View

C++ MFC Developer needed (London)

Hi All,

I need the help of a C++ programmer with experience in developing multithreaded Windows applications using MFC.

I really need someone who can spare the odd day to provide guidance/training to get me up to speed in these skills quickly by helping to develop the project structure. It's a very informal role in a very relaxed atmosphere - a group of freelancers working in a shared space near Tower Bridge in London.

The work involves the analysis of signals from transmitters tagged to wildlife in an important conservation project. It's a really interesting (and increasingly important) field and may well result in further work down the line.

I can offer payment, though perhaps not the full market daily rate. The role is available immediately.

If you are interested, please get in touch.

Nick

07986 049688

Re: C++ MFC Developer needed (London)

Quote Originally Posted by nicksimmo View Post
    Hi All,

I need the help of a C++ programmer with experience in developing multithreaded Windows applications using MFC.

I really need someone who can spare the odd day to provide guidance/training to get me up to speed in these skills quickly by helping to develop the project structure. It's a very informal role in a very relaxed atmosphere - a group of freelancers working in a shared space near Tower Bridge in London.

The work involves the analysis of signals from transmitters tagged to wildlife in an important conservation project. It's a really interesting (and increasingly important) field and may well result in further work down the line.

I can offer payment, though perhaps not the full market daily rate. The role is available immediately.

If you are interested, please get in touch.

Nick

07986 049688
    London ? That is England ?

Why not contact me first for the deal ? Send to Habathuylong@yahoo.com,you will sure get response
    -----