CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Need Program to run my Robot Controller C, C++, C#

treesfall@gmail.com

The Project:
    I will PAY you to help me, we can discuss. see last paragraph.
    code in C or C++ or C#
    I want an exe that runs in windows xp, 2000, vista, maybe 98, maybe Linux.
    I hava a simple robot controller that runs hobby servos. It connects to the output of a serial port. I want a simple program that reads text strings from one serial port, extracts some data from the text string, runs a few calculations, then sends commands to the controller through a different serial port. I have an example C# program that controls the board, but it does not read from a serial port, it could be modified to do so. I have all of the math worked out and I know exactly what I want, so this is a very easy task for a good programmer. There must be a visual interface with some sliders, data displays, and maybe the ability to save a configuration of parameters. When completed I will own the source and the exe, and this will not be posted or made downloadable to anybody but myself and my programmer.

About me:
    I am just a hobbyist working on a personal project that is out of my current range of skills. I hope to use this as a way to get the program I want, and also re-learn programming. I would love to maybe work on the code with you, maybe just the math section since that is probably the easiest to understand.

Payment:
    I will pay you to write this for me, but I do not want to spend a lot of money. This is just a hobby project, and I will pay that kind of money, like what I would spend on electronics and stuff, maybe 250 USD?? if this seems unreasonable please let me know. I hope somebody out there just likes to help. I could also trade services with somebody...I am a professional CAD designer, I do 3D solid modeling.

Thank You,
    David

Re: Need Program to run my Robot Controller C, C++, C#

Paying less or more depends on the projects you want people to work for.
    if you do want one then http://www.rentacoders.com/

I am now having a Japanese customer that I let him offer the price himself for what I have done. I know the prices of similar services in my local as well as international areas (in Japan, in US). But we just say "let's see!".
    hi,,,

Re: Need Program to run my Robot Controller C, C++, C#

Microsoft ROBOTICS might be the ticket
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!