May 6th, 2009, 05:34 AM
Localize Aspose.AdHoc to any language using Custom Localization
What’s new in this release?
By default AdHoc is translated to three languages: English, Arabic and Dutch (Nederland). Now this version enables you to create custom localization resource sets based on a template provided in Downloads section of the web site.
More about Aspose.AdHoc for .NET
Aspose.AdHoc is an ad hoc query builder component for ASP.NET applications. Developers can simply drag and drop the Ad Hoc component on to their web forms, assign a DataTable object as the data source and let the component do the rest. It supports building queries and parsing SQL, Select, Where and OrderBy statements. It comes with a rich UI, displays human-readable query statements and supports custom localization & CSS style. It allows output to web pages, Word, Excel & PDF documents as well.
- Localizing Aspose.AdHoc to any language using Custom Localization.
- Homepage of Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Download Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.AdHoc for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.AdHoc for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.AdHoc for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width