CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Smile Convert PDF files to 3D publications to post in internet + Suggestions Needed

Hi

I got a requirement for a developing a software which can convert pdf files into 3D publications with page flipping and similar animations. I have only experience with .Net till now. So I dont have any idea about this. I did some googling on this and I found a lot of software in market which does this.

Do any body have any suggestions? I think (from my googling exp) that it can be done only using flash. I have started to get some knowkedge in Adobe air and Flex. But I am not sure i am in the right direction. Is there anything that I can do with .Net?

Please... I am really longing for suggestions and discussions..

Re: Convert PDF files to 3D publications to post in internet + Suggestions Needed

Quote Originally Posted by binilprasad View Post
    Hi

I got a requirement for a developing a software which can convert pdf files into 3D publications with page flipping and similar animations. I have only experience with .Net till now. So I dont have any idea about this. I did some googling on this and I found a lot of software in market which does this.

Do any body have any suggestions? I think (from my googling exp) that it can be done only using flash. I have started to get some knowkedge in Adobe air and Flex. But I am not sure i am in the right direction. Is there anything that I can do with .Net?

Please... I am really longing for suggestions and discussions..

I think I can achieve this by using Adobe Flex. I do not know exactly. I need to check it out.

Smile Re: Convert PDF files to 3D publications to post in internet + Suggestions Needed

I found a .Net dll named SWFDotnet using which we can generate flash files on the fly. I have not tried it yet. I hope I can do something with that.