May 12th, 2009, 03:14 AM
CryptoLicensing For MFC 2009 released
CryptoLicensing for MFC 2009 provides a robust, yet easy way to add licensing, copy-protection and activation capabilities to your MFC, ATL or C++ applications, libraries, components and controls. CryptoLicensing uses the latest military strength, state-of-the-art cryptographic technology to generate secure and unbreakable licenses to ensure that your software and intellectual property is protected.
* Protect your intellectual property, increase sales and maximize ROI.
* Variety of licensing rules for the most common licensing scenarios.
o Create cryptographic licenses for full versions of your software.
o Create evaluation or trial versions.
o Add online or manual activation and hardware locking.
o On-demand licenses.
o Subscription licenses.
o And more!
* Flexible and adaptable licensing to suit your exact needs.
* Secure and unbreakable cryptographic licenses offer maximum protection to your software.
* User friendly activation and hardware locking scheme.
* Fast, reliable, light-weight and simple API to integrate in your software.
For more information on product, please visit,
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.