CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files)+snap a frame

Hello, everybody!

In my application I need to load flash movies directly from any source without usage of temporary files (for protection) and get a snap image of the current flash movie frame. Does anybody know technologies to do this?

Thanks!

Re: Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files)+snap a frame

you should add flash activex to your project then using its properties and methods.
    also there are commercial plugins for flash in the web that can do a lot of good job for you.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
    Please rate my post if it was helpful for you.
    Java, C#, C++, PHP, ASP.NET
    SQL Server, MySQL
    DirectX
    MATH
    Touraj Ebrahimi
    [toraj_e] [at] [yahoo] [dot] [com]

Re: Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files)+snap a frame

Mmmm... I usually use f-in-box or boxedapp when I want avoid temporary files

Hi! U can try flowplayer? it is video player for the web. I think if it does not help, than you can use flajector. These solutions allow to load flash video without creating temporary files.

I'm wondering how you can download anything from the Internet without temporary files? Is it safe?

It's interesting that you asked that question. It's safe!