May 25th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Image formats & Composite fonts supported by Aspose.Recognition
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Recognition for .NET is continuously growing and the latest version now supports composite fonts and all image formats. Along with the import of images, it also promises another important feature to improve the quality of text layout recognition as well.
More about Aspose.Recognition for .NET
With Aspose.Recognition you can add intelligent PDF to word processing documents conversion to your 32-bit and 64-bit .NET applications. Aspose.Recognition reads a PDF file, recognizes editable document structures and allows saving the resulting document as Microsoft Word (DOC), Office Open XML (OOXML), OpenDocument (ODT), Rich Text Format (RTF), WordprocessingML (XML), HTML, XHTML, MHTML and Plain Text (TXT). It supports composite fonts and also allows importing all image formats as well.
- Import of images using Aspose.Recognition.
- Homepage of Aspose.Recognition for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Recognition for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Recognition for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Recognition for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Recognition for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!