May 27th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Infopath multiple views & accessing XSD schema via Aspose.Form
What’s new in this release?
The latest version of Aspose.Form for .NET 1.8 now supports multiple views in InfoPath document and accessing XSD schema information from XmlFormView control.
More about Aspose.Form for .NET
Aspose.Form is a GUI based InfoPath management component enabling .NET web applications to fill & view InfoPath dynamic forms or templates without using Microsoft InfoPath. It allows saving Aspose.Form data as simple XML & InfoPath XML too. Other features include data binding, form field validation, XSD schema, contextual menu and variety of InfoPath controls like: plain & rich text, InkPicture, Inline Image, check box, list box, button, repeating table, bulleted list and repeating section etc.
- Homepage of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Form for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Form for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.