June 4th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Smart tags, HTML Image Export Customization & DrawingML support
What’s new in this release?
This new version of Aspose.Words for Java v2.7 announces full support for DrawingML and further enables adding smart tags in DOC and DOCX. It also allows HTML Image Export Customization while saving a document to HTML format.
More about Aspose.Words for Java
Aspose.Words is a Java word processing component to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using MS Word. It supports all java applications and works with J2SE 1.4.x and higher. Other features include content & formatting manipulation, adding smart tags, mail merge abilities with images and support of DrawingML, DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, HTML and XHTML formats. Other drawing objects like shapes, images, textboxes, OLE objects and ActiveX controls in documents are also supported.
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for Java blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!