I created simple COM out-of-proc EXE server (CLSCTX_LOCAL_SERVER) using ATL project in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. Also I added my class and my interface to the project. I don't need Automation, so I don't want to derive from IDispatch and my interface is not dual interface. Here is CMyClass definition in the header file:

Code:
#pragma once
#include "resource.h"       // main symbols

#include "MyServer_i.h"

class ATL_NO_VTABLE CMyClass :
	public CComObjectRootEx<CComSingleThreadModel>,
	public CComCoClass<CMyClass , &CLSID_MyClass>,
	public IMyClass
{
public:
	CMyClass()
	{
	}

DECLARE_REGISTRY_RESOURCEID(IDR_MYCLASS)

DECLARE_NOT_AGGREGATABLE(CMyClass)

BEGIN_COM_MAP(CMyClass)
	COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY(IMyClass)
END_COM_MAP()

DECLARE_PROTECT_FINAL_CONSTRUCT()

HRESULT FinalConstruct()
	{
		return S_OK;
	}

void FinalRelease()
	{
	}

public:

// IMyClass interface
	STDMETHOD(CreateMyObject)(ULONG ulType, PMYSTRUCT pMyStruct, ULONG* ulObjID);
};

OBJECT_ENTRY_AUTO(__uuidof(MyClass), CMyClass)
MYSTRUCT structure (and PMYSTRUCT pointer) is defined in project's *.idl file and resides in MyServer_i.h header file generated by MIDL compiler. CreateMyObject method is defined in correspondent *.cpp file of CMyClass.
Well, this project is compiled and linked perfectly without any problems.
My problem is that when I try to call CoCreateInstance of CMyClass COM object from different client appication and requesting IMyClass interface it fails to do so (returns NULL pointer). When I open OleView.exe application It shows My class in registered objects, but there is no IMyClass interface in the object. The interesting thing is that when I look to the type library (again using OleView) I can see IMyClass interface, CMyClass object and MYSTRUCT structure. I'm thinking might be COM_INTERFACE_ENTRY(IMyClass) macro somehow doesn't put IMyClass interface into CMyClass object interface MAP.

BTW if I use dual interface (IMyClass is derived from IDispatch using IDuspatchImpl) all is working (I can get IMyClass interface from client application). But I don't need to support IDispatch.
Any ideas?