June 22nd, 2009, 01:17 PM
Access to PPTX properties, tags, ole objects, audio & video clips
What’s new in this release?
This new version of Aspose.Slides provides several new PPTX features with access to read or write tags, OLE objects, audio/video clips, standard and custom access properties of a PPTX document. Moreover, the PDF rendering has also been improved in this version.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
- Managing PowerPoint presentation properties using Aspose.Slides.
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!