June 18th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Import & Export data to Excel 2007 XLSX format using Aspose.Grid
What's new in this release?
The latest version of Aspose.Grid for .NET 2.0.1 makes it possible importing & exporting data to Excel 2007 XLSX format with support of plenty of other valued added features as well.
More about Aspose.Grid or .NET
Aspose.Grid is a set of two different GUI based .NET components to support desktop and web applications. It enables you to import from and export to Excel spreadsheets, DataTable and DataView. Worksheet processing features like worksheet pagination, add/remove worksheets, add/insert/remove rows and columns of a worksheet and protecting your cells by locking or hiding them are also supported. It further supports formulae, pictures, hyperlinks, grid events and creating dynamic pivot tables.
- Importing data from DataTable to Grid using Aspose.Grid.
- Exporting data from Grid to DataTable using Aspose.Grid.
- Homepage of Aspose.Grid for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Grid for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Grid for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Grid for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Grid for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Grid for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Last edited by aspose_seo; June 18th, 2009 at 08:23 PM.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!