June 25th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Bind InfoPath form to XML, Tables, SharePoint Lists & Web Services
What’s new in this release?
The latest releases of Aspose.Form (v1.9.1 and 2.0) now support all the data sources supported by Microsoft InfoPath 2007. Now you can bind:
- InfoPath forms to XML (XML data binding)
- InfoPath forms to Database Server Tables
- InfoPath forms to SharePoint Lists
- InfoPath forms to Web Services
Choice Group control has also been added in the list of many other controls that are supported by Aspose.Form.
More about Aspose.Form for .NET
Aspose.Form is a GUI based InfoPath management component enabling .NET web applications to fill & view InfoPath dynamic forms or templates without using Microsoft InfoPath. It allows saving Aspose.Form data as simple XML & InfoPath XML too. Other features include data binding, form field validation, XSD schema, contextual menu and variety of InfoPath controls like: plain & rich text, InkPicture, Inline Image, check box, list box, button, repeating table, bulleted list and repeating section etc.
- Filling InfoPath form with XML data using Aspose.Form.
- Homepage of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Form for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Form for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Form for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.