July 3rd, 2009, 05:26 AM
Report generator for WPF. Long-expected tool.
Stimulsoft Company today announces the release of a new product – Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf – the reporting tool for WPF.
Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf – is the reporting tool that allows creating feature-rich reports, edit them, save, print and export to different formats.
Stimulsoft Company strives for using the most advanced technologies, develops today trying to predict what user may need tomorrow. The reporting tool for WPF is the fully functional reporting tool that is developed on the base of Windows Presentation Foundation technology. This technology is getting more and more extended and popular.
Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf includes the set of features which makes the work with reports simple and handy:
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface;
- Work with multiline reports;
- User interface is localized into more than 20 languages;
- A report can be saved to file, string, array, database fields. Also reports can be saved as classes in C# and VB.NET programming languages;
- Rendered reports can be exported to more than 30 file formats (PDF, XPS, Word, Excel etc);
- Huge amount of components, unique set of properties presented only in Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf.
It is worth saying some words about the WpfViewer. Well thought-out design, animation, multiple delicate settings – all this make it maximally friendly, beautiful, quick and adjustable.
Additional information on Stimulsoft Reports.Wpf, documentation as well as its free evaluation copy is available at http://www.stimulsoft.com.
The site page http://www.stimulsoft.com/FeaturesByProducts.aspx describes the distinguishing features of the product.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!