July 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM
ThermalLabel SDK 2.0 for .NET just released
Neodynamic is proud to announce the availability of ThermalLabel SDK 2.0 for .NET Framework!
Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK 2.0 for .NET is a royalty-free lightweight .NET assembly (DLL) that lets you to design barcode labels and print them to Zebra Thermal Printers (any printers supporting ZPLŪ or EPLŪ languages/emulators) by writing just pure .NET code in VB.NET or C#.
- Design and Print Barcode Labels by using pure .NET code
ThermalLabel SDK provides a flexible programming object model which lets you write less code for designing and printing labels. ThermalLabel SDK will let you to create from simple to complex layouts without efforts writing pure .NET code in VB or C#. ThermalLabel SDK supports Texts, Barcodes, Graphics and Images, Tables and Grids, and AutoShapes like circles, ellipses, rectangles, and lines.
- Best Zebra ZPL/EPL Thermal Printer performance
Because ThermalLabel SDK generates native ZPL (Zebra Programming Language) or EPL (Eltron Programming Language) commands based on the Label definition you get faster printings and best performance.
- Full Thermal Printer built-in Barcode Support
You can print ALL barcodes supported by your Zebra Thermal Printer as well as other additional standards provided by ThermalLabel SDK. You won't need to acquire additional third-party barcode generation which means you save money! ThermalLabel SDK supports 70 Linear/1D & Postal Barcodes as well as 12 2D Barcode Symbologies all-in-one solution including Code 39, Code 128, EAN 13 & UPC, GS1-128, ISBN, VICS Bill of Lading, USPS PostNet, Data Matrix, QR Code, PDF 417, Micro PDF417, Aztec Code and many more!
- .NET Data Binding Support
ThermalLabel SDK was designed considering .NET Data Binding scenarios. It provides support for most common data types used in data binding scenarios like Arrays, Lists, DataSets, Custom Objects, etc. You get the best printing performance because ThermalLabel creates a label template once on the printer's memory and then send only the data for binding task. In addition, ThermalLabel SDK provides native Counter and Masking support for texts and barcodes! Counters and Masks are useful for scenario like "print 100 labels for barcodes ranging from ABC001 to ABC100"
- Flexible Licensing
ThermalLabel SDK provides flexible licensing to help you to reduce development and deployment costs. Any license model from "Single Developer" to "Corporate" allows you to freely redistribute our ThermalLabel SDK component with your .NET applications without paying any royalties fees.
What's new in ThermalLabel SDK 2.0?
- New! Barcode Symbologies added:
-- USPS Package Identification Code (PIC) based on Code 128
-- Danish Postal 39
-- French Postal 39 A/R
- New! Added Eltron Programming Language (EPL2) printers.
- New! Added Quiet Zone support for BarcodeItem in ZPL printers.
- New! Added Bearer Bar support for Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in ZPL printers.
- New! Added Table Cell alignment support for Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes in ZPL printers.
- New! Added replicates printing to PrintJob object.
- New! Added support for getting the printer native language commands generated by PrintJob objects.
- Improved! Euro symbol detected when using printer's built-in fonts.
Download ThermalLabel SDK for .NET
More Information about Neodynamic ThermalLabel SDK for .NET
.NET Components & Controls
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.