July 14th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Create charts & add ad hoc capabilities to .NET Web & WinForm apps
What’s new in this first release?
Aspose.Report for .NET v1.0.0 is yet another new product by Aspose that is a combination of two ex-components namely; Aspose.AdHoc for .NET (AdHoc for ASP.NET and AdHoc for WinForms) and Aspose.Chart for .NET. It can be used for a variety of tasks ranging from ad hoc reports to quick and easy search screens and a variety of great looking charts.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose.Report is a .NET query building and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their .NET applications as well as creating 21 popular chart types having some stylish effects like 3D rendering, transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Simply drag and drop the Aspose.Report component on Web or Win form, assign a DataTable object as data source & abstract a variety of outputs including SQL Statements, Filtered Data Objects and many more.
- Product overview.
- Aspose.Report Web features.
- Aspose.Report WinForms features.
- Aspose.Report charting features.
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Report for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!