July 21st, 2009, 11:11 AM
Create or Manage XPDL 1.0 & 2.1 packages using Aspose.Workflow
What’s new in this release?
This mega release of Aspose.Workflow for .NET v2.0 announces full support of XPDL 2.1. Now users can easily create new XPDL (1.0 or 2.1) packages as well as manage existing XPDL (1.0 or 2.1) packages using new XPDL Designer provided by Aspose.Workflow.
More about Aspose.Workflow for .NET
Aspose.Workflow is a .NET component which helps managing workflow applications for automating business processes and designing them in GUI mode. It supports .NET Framework 3.5 and provides a powerful workflow engine along with a full set of industry standard workflow objects. It supports Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle and other features like join/split activity, package/process variables, user/group management, participant mapping and WFMC standards for XPDL & WF-XML are also supported.
- Creating workflow packages using Aspose.Workflow
- What are XPDL and WF-XML?
- Exporting workflow packages to XPDL using Aspose.Workflow.
- Homepage of Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Workflow for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Workflow for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!