CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: C# Exercises

Smile C# Exercises

Hi, does any one know where I can get some C# exercises to improve my skills, I have done some basic stuff myself but would like to build something, not too large but something that will improve my C#.

Re: C# Exercises

Go to codeguru.com main site or codeproject.com there you many sample examples for C#.

Re: C# Exercises

Quote Originally Posted by Magezy View Post
    Hi, does any one know where I can get some C# exercises to improve my skills, I have done some basic stuff myself but would like to build something, not too large but something that will improve my C#.
    Follow the link in the bottom of my post and you will find some interesting stuff about how dockable Panels could be done by yourself. its a beginners tutorial and you will have a lot of fun following this lessons I think.
    Jonny Poet

To be Alive is depending on the willingsness to help others and also to permit others to help you. So lets be alive. !
    Using Code Tags makes the difference: Code is easier to read, so its easier to help. Do it like this: [CODE] Put Your Code here [/code]
    If anyone felt he has got help, show it in rating the post.
    Also dont forget to set a post which is fully answered to 'resolved'. For more details look to FAQ's about Forum Usage. BTW I'm using Framework 3.5 and you ?
    My latest articles :
    Creating a Dockable Panel-Controlmanager Using C#, Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7