July 29th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Export Word documents to XPS - Open XML Paper Specification format
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for .NET v 6.5.0 announces magnificent support for exporting Word documents to XPS – Open XML Paper Specification format. With improved support for Table Styles and Conditional Formatting, users can preserve Table Styles during the conversion between different Word document formats. Some other exciting features like: Themes (introduced in Microsoft Word 2007 documents) and loading of encrypted OOXML documents are also supported in this version.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component enabling .NET applications to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using MS Word. Other features include smart tags, document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, DrawingML and support of EPUB, OOXML, DOCX, DOC, WordML, ODT, XPS, HTML, XHTML, MHTML, TXT and PDF formats. It supports printing and rendering Word documents to images. Also use Aspose.Words to build applications with Mono.
- Converting a Word document to XPS (Open XML Paper Specification) format.
- Generate XPS documents online using Aspose.Words Demos.
- What is CPRR? (Aspose.Words Mantra).
- Know! What was updated recently in Aspose.Words Documentation?
- Download .NET or Java samples of Aspose.Words.
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width