May 23rd, 2014, 01:22 AM
PowerPoint API Introduction
.NET PPT component enables you to create, read, write, and modify PowerPoint documents in C#. It supports exporting presentation slides to PDF, JPG, EMF etc.
This is a package of C#, VB.NET Example Projects for PPT component of Spire.Presentations for .NET. As a professional PowerPoint compatible component, it enables developers to create, read, write, and modify PowerPoint documents from any .NET(C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) platform.
Spire.Presentation for .NET support PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPSX presentation formats. It provides functions such as managing text, image, shapes, tables, animations, audio and video on slides. It also support exporting presentation slides to EMF, JPG, PDF format etc.
Only Spire.Presentation, No Microsoft PowerPoint Automation
As an independent PowerPoint .NET component, Spire.Presentation for .NET doesn’t need Microsoft PowerPoint installed on the machine. And it is compatible with other .net applications.
Convert Presentation Slides with High Quality
By using Spire.Presentation for .NET, developers can export presentation slides to PDF and image (Bitmap, JPG, PNG, EMF, TIFF, GIF and WMF) formats. It supports SmartArt shapre, MSO Charts components and presentation printing.
Summary of Spire.Presentation functions
- Create, open, read and modify PowerPoint presentations from different sources.
- Convert presentation slides to image and PDF format.
- Create, access, copy, edit, delete slides from scratch and add created slides to presentations.
- Create, modify shapes like lines, rectangles, ellipses and polylines on slides.
- Manage, rotate and flip shapes
- Add, manage animation effects to slides and shapes
- Add, manage hyperlink to the shapes and text.
- Add, manage pictures, audio, video to the presentation slides.
- Support working with PowerPoint tables.
- Add text and handle text formatting.
- Protect and encrypt presentation slides.
Support File Formats
Spire.Presentation for .NET supports Microsoft PowerPoint 97 ~ 2003 (read only) and Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010.
- PPT - PowerPoint Presentation 97 - 2003
- PPS - PowerPoint SlideShow 97 - 2003
- PPTX - PowerPoint Presentation 2007,2010
- PPSX - PowerPoint SlideShow 2007,2010
By using Spire.Presentation, developers can build any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit .NET application including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services and WinForms for .NET Framework version from 2.0 to 4.5.
Window Forms Support
Windows Service Support
Free Trial of Spire.Presentation for .NET
Spire.Presentation offers every customer a 30-day free trial. Before the trail, you need to download Spire.Presentation for. NET and it will be in evaluation mode when it works. To remove the evaluation warning message, you need to purchase it to get a license.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.