I've been given two small tasks to be completed as part of a course I'm currently studying in JavaScript.
Unfortunately, I haven't got a clue where to start.
I'm using a program called IntelliJ which I'm totally unfamiliar with, I've never used it before.
I'm not the best with Java OR JavaScript, hence the need for doing the course, but I've tried almost everything this time and nothing seems to get me anywhere.

For part 1, I have to write JavaScript code to take text from a web page, perform a word count on the text, and present results in a table. The user should be able to choose for the data to be displayed in alphabetic/frequency order.

For part 2, I have to program a tile puzzle game.
Any tile next to the gap in the 9x9 grid can be moved to fill the gap by clicking the tile. Your program should allow the tiles to be randomly shuffled, and should also detect when they are correctly arranged in numerical order, and indicate this in some way (e.g. pop-up alert). You should be able to change the number of tiles in x and y simply by changing some variables.

If anyone could offer me any help in either of these tasks I would be EXTREMELY grateful.