August 27th, 2009, 08:04 AM
GemBox.Spreadsheet v3.3 Released - easy reading and writing Excel files from .NET
GemBox.Spreadsheet v3.3 Released
GemBox.Spreadsheet is a .NET component that enables developers to write, read or convert spreadsheet files (XLS, CSV, XLSX, HTML or ODS) from their .NET applications using one simple API.
Some of the new features:
- Full support for OpenDocument spreadsheet (.ODS) file format
- XLS formula parser now supports additional 150 Excel functions
- New sample explorer
GemBox.Spreadsheet requires only .NET Framework and is many times faster than Excel Interop/Automation object. GemBox.Spreadsheet Free Excel component is free of charge while GemBox.Spreadsheet Professional is a commercial version.
Examples of common uses of GemBox.Spreadsheet:
- Reading and Writing XLS, XLSX, CSV and ODS files
- Writing Reports in XLS, XLSX, CSV and ODS files
- Import or Export DataGrid, DataSet and DataTable to Excel or HTML files
- Exporting Excel files to HTML from .NET
- Converting XLS, XLSX, CSV, HTML and ODS
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.