September 2nd, 2009, 09:29 AM
Sr. Software Engineer - FT position in Braintree, MA
Human Capital Consultants is a strategic professional services consulting organization serving industry leading, entrepreneurial, and near start-up organizations across the United States. Human Capital Consultants offers proven, customizable and matrix driven solutions for our clients’ Recruitment, Human Capital Management, and Human Resource Consulting needs. Human Capital Consultants has the experience and bandwidth to provide clients a wide array of resources from a single Recruitment or HR Resource to an entire team dedicated to single or multi-location needs, including Strategic Engagement Planning and Management. For more information visit our web site http://www.humancapitalconsultants.com.
Senior Software Engineer
• Responsible for developing and maintaining real-time embedded software for various products.
• Specify, design, develop and successfully implement user interfaces, process algorithms, and all other software related aspects of products.
• Performs analysis and requirements allocation studies to translate customer requirements into software specifications.
• Contribute to the architectural design of new embedded systems, new protocols and major changes to existing products.
• May specify, design, develop and successfully implement networked communication products and data collection.
• Responsible for the definition of complex design specifications and the resolution of difficult hardware/software compatibility problems.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering required. Master’s Degree preferred.
• 5-10 years software development experience.
• Medical device experience or prior experience in regulatory environment preferred.
• Good communication skills.
About Our Client:
For more than 30 years, our client has been a global leader in blood processing technology. Through its history, our client has earned a solid reputation for product innovation, technical expertise, and operational excellence. Today, our client’s products, internal R&D, marketing partnerships, and product acquisitions reflect the Company's unwavering commitment to provide safe and available blood for patient transfusions and for use in pharmaceuticals.
Our client is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. They employ more than 1,800 people in 16 countries and market in over 50 countries.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply online http://humancapitalconsultants.catsone.com/careers
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!