September 7th, 2009, 06:58 AM
Aspose.Cells for Java adds more new features for ODS & Excel 2007
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Cells for Java version 2.1.0 supports bundle of new features for Excel 2007 and OpenDocument Spreadsheet (ODS). It also supports hyperlinks in XLS2PDF conversion, extracting OLE Objects in the template file, applying subtotals to worksheet tables and calculating hyperlink function.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
- Supported Formulae and Functions by Aspose.Cells.
- How to: Encrypt / Password protect your spreadsheet using Aspose.Cells for Java.
- How to: Line break and Text wrapping using Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width