CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Creating a 'bot' using VB/C#?

This is a general question about making an automated program do play a game for you. Would it be possible to make a program in VB/C# that would play the game Farmville for you?

I know that you can program in delphi to make the computer search for certain colors on the screen then make it do what you want once it has found that color. I am no way an expert in VB/C# but I know a decent amount.

Is this possible, first? I know VB is a very powerful program but can it find colors on the computer and then execute my instructions? If not, what language would I be better off trying to learn to get this to work. I'm up for a challenge and I think this will broaden my information about this language and would always be helpful to know in the future.

Hoping to hear good news.

Re: Creating a 'bot' using VB/C#?

Maybe is the best answer that you'll get. The topic is not allowed to be discussed. Read the AUP again
    David

CodeGuru Article: Bound Controls are Evil-VB6
    2013 Samples: MS CODE Samples

CodeGuru Reviewer
    2006 Dell CSP
    2006, 2007 & 2008 MVP Visual Basic
    If your question has been answered satisfactorily, and it has been helpful, then, please, Rate this Post!

Re: Creating a 'bot' using VB/C#?

The good news is that we do not discuss Bots here and I am closing the thread.