September 16th, 2009, 03:02 PM
processing of font glyphs in JRE 1.5 using Aspose.Metafiles
What’s new in this release?
This is a maintenance release of Aspose.Metafiles for Java containing several important feature improvements, bug fixes and processing of font glyphs in JRE 1.5.
More about Aspose.Metafiles for Java
Aspose.Metafiles is a Java WMF and EMF library for managing metafiles effectively that allows your Java applications to display and play both EMF and WMF files. You can also add both WMF and EMF files into your PowerPoint presentations created with Aspose.Slides. It enables you to convert metafiles to other popular graphic formats with additional support for handling text strings in metafiles and colors remapping on metafiles rendering.
- Homepage of Aspose.Metafiles for Java.
- Download Aspose.Metafiles for Java.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Metafiles for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.Metafiles for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Metafiles for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Metafiles for Java blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a CodeGuru survey question.