September 21st, 2009, 11:12 AM
Resource Tuner Console 1.81 (edit resources from batch file)
Heaventools Software is pleased to announce the Resource Tuner Console 1.81 maintenance release which fixes several issues in the 1.80 and earlier releases.
Resource Tuner Console is a script-driven resource editor for editing resources from batch files.
Resource Tuner Console is designed to be used at the post-build stage of development. Using Resource Tuner Console as a post-build task is a great way of making sure your application or installation package is always "face-lifted" after a build. Less time, less work, great results.
- Support for both 32- and 64-bit PE files
- Edit the version numbers and string version information
- Create and localize a copy of Version Information for any given language
- Change icons, bitmaps and pictures in major graphic formats (ICO, GIF, BMP, PNG, JPEG)
- Edit StringTables and MessageTables
- Add UAC manifest files
- PE Tools: change the image base, checksum, date/time stamp in the PE file header
- UPX Unpacker for compressed target files
Resource Tuner Console runs on all versions of Windows from 95 through Server 2008, Vista and 7.
For an overview about existing features, see:
Sample scripts illustrated the main features can be found within the Resource Tuner Console package. You can download the latest Resource Tuner Console from our Web site at:
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!