CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

need help with some hw..

heres the assignment:
    Write a program that reads a one-line sentence as input and then displays the following response: If the sentence ends with a question mark(?) and the input contains an even number of characters, display the word Yes. If the sentence ends with a question mark and the input contains and odd number of characters, display the word No. If the sentence ends with an exclamation point (!), display the word Wow. In all other cases, display the words "You always say" followed by the input string enclosed in quotes. Your output should all be on one line. Be sure to note that in the last case, your output must include quotation marks around the echoed input string. In all other cases, there are no quotes in the output. Your program does not have to check the input to see that the user has entered a legitimate sentence.

basically this program requires the use of (if, else)

can someone make this program for me?

I might need help with hw in the near future also please email me at phatgentleman80@gmail.com will pay for services, basically a java tutor = )
    Thanks

Re: need help with some hw..

Quote Originally Posted by phatgentleman80 View Post
    can someone make this program for me?

I might need help with hw in the near future also please email me at phatgentleman80@gmail.com will pay for services, basically a java tutor = )
    Do you pay in advance? Any working girl knows that afterwards the willingness to pay is virtually nil.

And will you pay extra for going beyond watching? I mean Manager of the Handcuffs is fine to have in the resume but what about actually slapping them on?

Anyway report in my office tomorow morning at 8 sharp for an introductory spanking. And please wear pink knickers.

Yes, I can actually please email me for more information so that I can reply back to you if you are interested.

Thanks so much

Yes, I can actually please email me for more information so that I can reply back to you if you are interested.

Thanks so much
    I tried to be funny, sorry for that.

Anyway people at forums generally don't like to do other people's homework. And especially not if they're offered money. But who am I to judge - good luck.

Oh ok, I just saw people helping with homework and just thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks anways

Homework is for you to do it so you can learn. If someone else does it for you that's dishonest (because you lie to your teachers), unfair (with other students that actually do the effort to learn) and stupid (because you don't learn)... not really appropriate for the professional that (I guess) you want to be.

Try to think as if you were the computer, what steps would you follow to solve the problem, design the algorithm and "run" it on paper, then code those steps and test your program. You will probably have errors and/or unexpected results; then is when you post the code you have so far and ask questions someone here will try to answer to help you.

dlorde is offline Elite Member Power Poster

Oh ok, I just saw people helping with homework and just thought I'd give it a shot.
    Helping you do it isn't doing it for you.

The truth is, when all is said and done, one does not teach a subject, one teaches a student how to learn it. Teaching may look like administering a dose, but even a dose must be worked on by the body if it is to cure. Each individual must cure his or her own ignorance...
    J. Barzun
    Please use [CODE]...your code here...[/CODE] tags when posting code. If you get an error, please post the full error message and stack trace, if present.