October 5th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Aspose.Total for .NET Q3 2009 Released
What’s new in Aspose.Total for .NET Q3 2009?
This Q3 2009 release of Aspose.Total for .NET includes a detailed quarterly summary about major feature enhancements and a large number of newly supported features by Aspose .NET components. Let me list down some of these important features for your review.
- Aspose.Words for .NET adds support for LINQ and allows rendering shapes as images when exporting to HTML, MHTML and EPUB. It also supports picture cropping in renderer and in PDF export.
- Aspose.Grid suite has now been merged into Aspose.Cells for .NET. It supports multiple print areas in worksheet to image (Worksheet2Image) feature and also adds formula calculation support for some new MS Excel built-in functions. With optimized performance of formula calculation engine, it also provides support for setting image options in chart to image (Chart2Image) and worksheet to image (Worksheet2Image) features.
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports text opacity and page gutter.
- Aspose.Slides for .NET supports automatic cloning of master slides and slide notes together with slides. It improves algorithms for embedding true type fonts to a PDF file and provides a workaround for cloning slides with wrong VML which is created sometimes after converting old PPT presentation to PPTX in PowerPoint 2007.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET supports vertical-aligned-text in XfaForm, allows getting the format information of text in a field, determining currently selected and valid radio group values with full support for 64-bit OS.
- Aspose.Tasks for .NET Improves detection of empty resources stored in MPP project files.
- Aspose.Network for .NET supports listing, deleting and fetching email messages from Inbox and other folders using Exchange Web Services. It also allows connecting Exchange Web Services to Microsoft Exchange Server and managing emails. This feature can be used with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, 2007 SP1, 2010.
- Aspose.Workflow for .NET now include a new Web-based XPDL designer and also supports MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Aspose.Form for .NET supports File attachment control, rule set actions and allows getting a control by InfoPath ID using API.
- Aspose.Flash for .NET supports Flash v10, encoding FLV video and converting from SWF to FLV format.
- Aspose.Report for .NET supports displaying images in place of markers in the LegendBox with ability to change the transparence of a DataPoint in a Point chart.
More about Aspose.Total for .NET
Aspose.Total is a suite of 13 powerful and widely used .NET components that enables you to programmatically manage your business applications like: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Project, InfoPath & Flash. Aspose.Total also contains components for Barcode creation, Networking protocols, Email, Workflow, Charting and Ad hoc query generation. It is compiled on daily basis to contain all existing and potential components released by Aspose.
- What’s new in Aspose.Total for .NET Q3 2009?
- Homepage of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Total for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Total for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Total for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!