October 20th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Updating Word Fields & Image Cropping now supported by Aspose.Words
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for .NET version 7.0.0 is a mega release and introduces plenty of new and advanced features that were frequently requested by our valued customers. This version supports;
- Updating a large number of Word Fields that are commonly used in Mail Merger and Report generation
- Windows Azure
- Windows 7
- .NET Framework 4.0
- Visual Studio 2010
- Conversion to PDF works on Mono
- Shapes are rendered as images when exporting to HTML, MHTML and EPUB
The previous version 6.6.0 has already announced the support for;
- Image Cropping (including Metafiles) in output to PDF, XPS, Printing and graphics
- Improvements to tables, table styles and themes when output to PDF, XPS and rendering
Overview about Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component enabling .NET applications to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using MS Word. Other features include smart tags, document creation, content and formatting manipulation, Word fields, reporting features, DrawingML and support of EPUB, OOXML, DOCX, DOC, WordML, ODT, XPS, HTML, XHTML, MHTML, TXT and PDF formats. It supports printing and rendering Word documents to images. Also use Aspose.Words to build applications with Mono.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
All the above supported features have been deeply explained in separate blogs as well to give you an in-depth familiarity with Aspose.Words and its usage.
- How to: Run Aspose.Words with Mono.
- How to: Display documents in Silverlight.
- Field Update in Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Windows Azure now supported by Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Conversion to PDF works on Mono.
- Image cropping in output to PDF, XPS, Printing and Images.
- Download updated sample projects.
Read more about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Download evaluation version of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Words for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width