November 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM
Web based XPDL Designer & support for MySQL & PostgreSQL databases
What’s new in this release?
The latest version release 3.0.0 of Aspose.Workflow for .NET allows editing XPDL packages using a web based XPDL designer. However the previous version 2.1.0 has already announced the support for configuring workflow applications with MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Workflow for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Workflow for performing different tasks like the followings.
- MySQL and PostgreSQL support.
- Web based XPDL designer and Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Installing Web based XPDL designer.
- Download package containing Aspose.Workflow Demos for Visual Studio 2008 and a technical article describing the usage of these.
- How to: Create plug-in for Aspose XPDL Designer.
Aspose.Workflow for .NET Overview
Aspose.Workflow is a .NET component which helps managing workflow applications for automating business processes and designing them in GUI mode. It provides a powerful workflow engine along with a full set of industry standard workflow objects. It supports Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL databases and other features like join/split activity, package/process variables, user/group management, participant mapping and WFMC standards for XPDL & WF-XML are also supported.
Read more about Aspose.Workflow for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Download Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Workflow for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Workflow for .NET blog.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This is a Codeguru.com survey!