December 9th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Aspose.Newsletter December 2009 edition is out now
Aspose publishes December 2009 Newsletter for .NET & Java programmers. It highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java and SharePoint components. This month’s technical article demonstrates how to manipulate images in an existing PDF file using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. And a separate tutorial video shows you how to configure and use the XPDL Web Designer using Aspose.Workflow for .NET.
Aspose.Tasks for .NET is a non-graphical .NET Microsoft Project® document management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and modify Microsoft Project® documents. It is the first and only .NET component that provides such functionality. Aspose.Tasks for .NET is a very mature and robust product that offers stability and flexibility. Download the free evaluation version today to see how Aspose.Tasks for .NET can work for you.
Aspose Scotland – New European Sales and Business Development Team
In keeping with our continued commitment to providing excellent and local customer service we have expanded our Sales and Business Development operation into Europe. As of the 6th of November 2009, Aspose Scotland, located in the UK, is now live, open for business and happy to help. If you are based in Europe and need to contact Aspose for any non-technical query such as sales, marketing, licensing queries or any other issues then please give us a call. For more details please visit the Aspose Scotland team page. We look forward to hearing from you.
New Releases and Updates
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java v2.4.2 - Support for AES-128 in PdfEncryption and getting submit button names
- Aspose.Flash for .NET v2.2.1 - ActionScript 3 support with ABC to SWF conversion and ABC manipulation
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET v4.1.1 - Support for writing tables (row by row) directly to the file
- Aspose.Report for Java v1.1.0 - Serialize/deserialize charts to/from XML
- Aspose.Cells for JasperReports v1.0.1 - Gradient fill effects in Charts are supported
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET v3.0.1 - Improved barcode recognition
- Aspose.Report for .NET v2.0.0 - Convert RDL or RDLC files to image formats
- Aspose.Words for Java v3.3.0 - Create/remove/preserve mail merge data source in documents
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET v3.8.0 - Image extraction, PDF printing, conversion to images and flatten fields features are improved
- Aspose.Form for .NET v2.3.0 - Change web service parameters dynamically or pass generic types to web methods
- Aspose.Workflow for .NET v3.1.0 - Edit XPDL packages using SharePoint and web-based XPDL designers
- Aspose.Words for Reporting Services v3.3.0 - Configure individual reports
- Aspose.Recognition for .NET v2.0.0 - Tables and lists are now recognized in the flow mode
- Aspose.Words for .NET v8.0.0 - Support for nested mail merge regions and more
- Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.1 - External references and themes supported for Excel 2007 formats
- Aspose.Slides for .NET v4.0.1 - PPTX to PDF supported and improved OLE embedding
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v1.4.3 - Increased rendering performance
- Aspose.Cells for Java v2.1.1 - Import spreadsheets in HTML format
Migration from MS Office Automation to Aspose – Aspose.Cells for .NET
In this month’s newsletter we include information for migrating your Microsoft Office Automation code for creating a named range in a workbook to Aspose.Cells for .NET. You can find the detailed article with complete code here.
Technical Article – Manipulating images in an existing PDF file
Manipulating images in an existing PDF file is a common requirement of people working with PDF files. In this article, we will explore how images can be manipulated in an existing PDF file with the help of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET. You can find the complete article here.
Tutorial Video – Configuring and using the XPDL Web Designer
In this video tutorial, we will demonstrate how to configure the XPDL Web Designer for Aspose.Workflow for .NET and make changes in the uploaded package using the XPDL Web Designer. You can view the video here.
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, December 2009 edition
- Collect the English version of this newsletter.
- Collect the Japanese version of this newsletter.
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
This a Codeguru.com survey!