CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

View Poll Results: Would be in favor of eliminating or revising copyright with regards to code packages?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave As Is

1 20.00%
  • Strengthen Copyright Protections

1 20.00%
  • Weaken Copyright Protections

1 20.00%
  • Eliminate Code Copyrights

2 40.00%

Everybody loves polls

I'm writing a "research" paper about copyrighting code, just wanted to gather some very unscientific opinions on the matter.

EDIT: Left out the "you" in the poll... :/

EDIT: BTW, thanks to anyone who decides to answer
    Last edited by bimmy47; December 7th, 2009 at 06:35 PM.

Re: Everybody loves polls

Quote Originally Posted by bimmy47 View Post
    I'm writing a "research" paper about copyrighting code, just wanted to gather some very unscientific opinions on the matter.

In fact, that is a very smart method to get the paper finished as planned.
    People tend to be happier to help you if you pay some fee to at least retain the online status, yet to mention the time loss and a definitely clear inequity of payment you are prepared to offer !
    You are done, for my part I pick the last one "Eliminate..."

Quote Originally Posted by bimmy47 View Post

I choose the first too

Second please
    It seems better in tightening all skills.

In my case I think I'd like to click all of them
    I would like to change my perspective, but as a flimsy excuse I can make, that you may call
    'a perspective' suits to your own (a) culture; (b) the city you currently live in (c) your own area; (d) within your own family. Hehe, absolutely inappropriate to me/mine
    Once I move to another area, I would like to rethink. Hmmm, seems like never now

Bimmy, are you still sitting up there taking it as deep as you wish to ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbin Perkins View Post
    People tend to be happier to help you if you pay some fee to at least retain the online status, yet to mention the time loss and a definitely clear inequity of payment you are prepared to offer !
    Bimmy just provides some reasons to duck beautifully. There are not just 4, many of them once they want to to do so. you offer one idea, they will ALWAYS be able to think up a reason to be for and against.

I am not Bimmy, if I take it, then I would definitely drive to the park where there are plenty of used books I can buy to relax my mind. If I can not read them at home, I would go the the motel/hotel nearby to rent a room because as I know so far, all rooms in any of the hotels in my area are well equipped with all packages of all sizes to cover me free from the transport's noise. The price is as cheap as $4-6 only.
    I am not an antique collector by the way but their values to holding my future is unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbin Perkins View Post
    Bimmy just provides some reasons to duck beautifully. There are not just 4, many of them once they want to to do so. you offer one idea, they will ALWAYS be able to think up a reason to be for and against.

I am not Bimmy, but if I take it, then I would definitely drive to the park where there are plenty of used books I can buy to relax my mind. If I can not read them at home, I would go the the motel/hotel nearby to rent a room because as I know so far, all rooms in any of the hotels in my area are well equipped with all packages of all sizes to cover me free from the transport's noise. The price is as cheap as $4-6 only.
    I am not an antique collector by the way but their values to holding my future is unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by NThoho View Post
    Incredible, two accounts in one member!

But Ok, that is how all online forums are run. , Good luck you two . These stinky African monkeys sux!
    "Sux"? Look at what they have implemented, b-l-a-t-ant!

To secure one's future I suggest using a condom of the size small enough to avoid being susceptible to leprosy.
    Also, if being a streetwalker earns one better, then enjoy having fun with as many people as one wishes to, complex life doesn't mean to be with only one.

No matter how many accounts have been set up, the main point in the forums is to offer ideas for one to understand others, we are always getting you right. We are here to hit it off each other well

Easy everyone, I admit, it's my account, I am sorry for having used many at once. I won't use that account again, for now.
    Thank you for your concerns, Hansenforever.

I am old enough now, There should be no
    "Mom Mom Mom Mom help me help me some guys pricking on me"

Quote Originally Posted by Robbin Alberts View Post
    Easy everyone, I admit, it's my account, I am sorry for having used many at once. I won't use that account again, for now.
    Thank you for your concerns, Hansenforever.

I am old enough now, There should be no
    "Mom Mom Mom Mom help me help me some guys pricking on me"
    Nice, as long as you don't pull the wool over our eyes